- Do you have a financial plan to help guide you through a successful retirement?
- If so, are you following the recommendations included in your plan?
- Has your plan been updated within the past three years?
If you are age 40 or older and unable to answer “yes” to these questions, you either need to create a plan, or your existing financial plan may no longer be serving your needs.
At Seward Wealth Management, we use a personalized approach to building financial plans. Initially, we ask you to invest 3-4 hours of your time to collect information and answer questions regarding your goals and objectives. We will put considerably more time into the process to make sure we deliver an actionable, complete roadmap and analysis to guide your financial decision making process.
- Do you have an investment management plan tied to your overall financial goals?
- Is your investment management strategy consistent with all of your investments?
- Does your investment management strategy coordinate with your investment time horizon?
If you are unable to answer these questions, we can help. At Seward Wealth Management, we believe detailed analysis of your individual situation is necessary to develop and apply a consistent investment strategy that considers your specific risk tolerance, time horizon, and goals.
- Do you have life insurance coverage?
- Do you have the right amount and appropriate type of coverage?
- Have your existing life insurance policies been reviewed in the last five years?
- Have you discussed other risk management needs, such as disability and long-term care insurance with a financial professional?
Protecting your assets is an important part of your overall financial well-being. At Seward Wealth Management, we think it is important to educate our clients regarding their risk management options. (Licensed to sell insurance in Ohio.)